Powered by Blogger.
Showing posts with label Says. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Says. Show all posts

Waka Flocka Flame Says Gucci Mane "Doesn't Exist" To Him

Waka Flocka Flame Says Gucci Mane "Doesn't Exist" To Him

Waka Flocka Flame Says Gucci Mane "Doesn't Exist" To Him

Waka Flocka Flame says he doesn't have "time for nobody," including his former boss, Gucci Mane.
Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane's run together came to an end last year and the two have been asked about one other frequently since.
Recently sitting down with Vlad TV, Waka was asked about his thoughts on Gucci Mane and replied that he was unaware of who that was.
"Who is that? He don't exist to me," Waka Flocka Flame said. "I don't got time for nobody, my watch stopped on me man."
The Atlanta, Georgia native was also asked about the recent management split between French Montana and Waka's mother, Debra Antney.
"That's my brother," Waka replied when asked about whether it had an affect on his relationship with the Coke Boys artist. "That's my brother, happy birthday, belated birthday, that's my brother. Business is business, personal is personal, ain't no one crossing personal boundaries, that was just business. A lot of stuff you've got to respect it as business."
In late October, Waka questioned the authenticity of Gucci Mane's craziness and said he doesn't believe it's real.
"I feel like it’s a gimmick," Waka said. "Ain’t nothing crazy about him... Man, I been got out of a contract with Gucci…Me and him fell out 2012, but we kept it in house. He the person that spilled the beans."
Gucci Mane recently made headlines regarding legal issues. The former Atlantic Records signee has been charged in federal court with two counts of possessing a firearm as a felon, leaving the rapper facing major jail time. The charges, which stem from two September incidents during which the rapper showed a gun and threatened police, could land Gucci in jail for 20 years.
Watch Waka Flocka Flame's full interview with Vlad TV below:

Google's Nexus TV Could Launch in Early 2014, Report Says

Google's Nexus TV Could Launch in Early 2014, Report SaysGoogle-and-netflix

Google is one step closer to unveiling its own Nexus-branded set-top box for streaming videos and playing games, according to a new report.
The set-top box, which streams video from services such as Hulu and Netflix will run on Android, and could be available as early as the first half of 2014, The Information reported Friday.

The tech publication is not the first to speculate on a set-top streaming device from Google. Months ago, The Wall Street Journal reported that Google showed off a prototype device in January at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. The device reportedly had a motion sensor similar to Xbox's Kinect technology, and also supported Google Hangouts for video conferencing.
The idea that Google may soon join the battle for streaming set-top devices is not entirely surprising. The recent success of Netflix shows, including Orange Is the New Black and House of Cards, confirmed that viewers don't mind streaming their favorite shows. Traditional television is now just one of many ways people are consuming content.
A Nexus TV would face stiff competition from more established set-top devices such as Apple TV and Roku. Other tech companies like Intel and Amazon are reportedly building their own devices, as well.
This won't even be Google's first foray into television streaming. The company already has Chromecast, a small HDMI plug-in that looks like a memory stick for streaming content to the television. Chromecast requires users to have a mobile device or computer with a Chrome browser in order to operate.
A Nexus TV would likely be much more expansive than Chromecast, and would not require external devices to operate, although reports claim it could be operated using an Android mobile device.
Google did not immediately respond to a request for comment.